Cruise Wonboyn Lake!
Take a tinnie out on the water and experience the magic of one of the most pristine, natural estuaries on Australia’s coast.
The boats can be hired for 4 or 8 hour periods
2 x 4.2m Stessl Tinnies with Tohatsu 5hp Motors.
- PFD Vests (life jackets)
- Map of the lake
- Boat is in the water ready to go
- We show you how to operate the motor, anyone can drive them.
- Fishing hot spots advice from staff
- Take the boat from 8am, or earlier if arranged the day before hire.
- Return boat 1 hr before sunset.
We’ll meet you at the water’s edge and off you go across the lake and up the channel past the oyster leases and seeing fish jump. You might even see the resident dolphin. You’ll hear the beach over the dunes as you park your boat and head around Baycliff on foot to get an amazing view of Disaster Bay from our beautiful rocky outlook. Whales, Seals & Dolphins are often seen from here.
Half Day: $80
Full Day: $120
We sell bait, ice, coffee and snacks.